WHAT IS A RESIDENTIAL SUITE
Corumbene’s Residential Suites satisfy an unprecedented demand for high quality, ageing in place services in the Corumbene Community of the Derwent Valley and surrounds. These Suites help to bring hotel-style amenities to Corumbene Residence aged care independent living choices.
Located within the purpose built Lower Kentish area, each suite is well appointed with beautiful Derwent Valley views and each Suite has a kitchenette, dining and lounge area along with spacious bedroom and bathroom.
SO WHAT MAKES THEM SO UNIQUE?
- Pet friendly
- Services are funded, however residents will have an opt out system for meals and other services such as laundry
- Individual external access
- Car parking immediately adjacent the units
- All services provided under cover, all weather and interconnected within Corumbene Residence
- Improving service delivery
- Rooms for couples as well as singles
HOW TO FIND OUT MORE
You can phone 6261 2744 to make an appointment to view any vacant Residential Suites Monday to Friday 8:30am till 4:30pm.
You can visit Corumbene Residence (13-23 Lower Road, New Norfolk) and in turn, enquire then and there whether a staff member is available to show you through a Residential Suite (if any are vacant).