At Corumbene, we understand how important your independence is to you. Our dedicated staff can attend to your needs and help you retain the independence of living in your own home.
Whether you need short term help or ongoing support with regular activities, Corumbene Help at Home can assist with housekeeping, personal care, gardening and home maintenance.
All our services are flexible, which means we change as you do. If your requirements change, we’ll adjust your services to suit your needs.
Government Funded Home Care Packages:
Level 1-2: Low Care & Support Needs
Level 3: Medium Care & Support Needs
Level 4: High Care & Support Needs
Corumbene’s Help at Home provide;
- Low fees
- Wide range of services
- No hidden charges
- Friendly, flexible workers
“I thank all the staff and workers at Corumbene for the help they are giving me as it makes life so much easier. Nothing is too much trouble and I am always asked if I need anything else doing before they leave.”
Corumbene Help at Home services can be provided in the following locations:
- Derwent Valley
- Southern Midlands
- Central Highlands
- Greater Hobart
Our services include:
- Assistance with meals
- Transport assistance
- Personal and private care
- Support to maintain an active social life
- In home and residential respite
- Home maintenance and gardening
- Delivery of funded and private services
- Carer support
- In Home Monitoring (TeleHealth)
THE CORUMBENE RURAL PRIMARY HEALTH PROGRAM
If you have one of the following conditions:
- circulatory and heart disease (cardiovascular disease)
- chronic lung disease (including COPD and asthma)
- musculoskeletal disorders
We will help you
- better understand and manage your health
- set realistic goals to improve your wellbeing
- access the services you to need to support you at home
WHO WE SERVE
All Corumbene Help at Home services are completely flexible according to your needs. Please contact us and we will tailor a package that suits you.
And, if your needs change, we can change with you. Corumbene Help at Home staff pride themselves on flexibility and customer service.
Contact us today to find out more.
- You can contact us using our online form; or
- by telephoning us on (03) 6261 7330; or
- email email@example.com
Click here for our current Help at Home Brochure and further information.
Click here for our current pricing schedule.