WORKING AT CORUMBENE
Working for Corumbene can be a rewarding and enriching experience where you can make a difference in the lives of our clients by being part of our dynamic team. It is important that the people who work at Corumbene have a sense of commitment to our purpose. We provide compassionate care in a range of services including community home care, nursing, respite care, residential services and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we select staff based on merit and experience.
Corumbene also values diversity in staff which we believe brings a broader understanding of how best to deal with sensitive and complex issues relating to people.
The benefits of working at Corumbene all add up to great job satisfaction
- Flexible working arrangements
- Salary packaging options with generous tax-free benefits / salary sacrifice
- Career pathways
- Education and training opportunities
- Mentoring / induction programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Staff service awards
- Active diversity and health, safety and wellbeing culture
- Smoke free workplace
We are looking for ENs and RNs, for more information on these positions and other information on our beautiful Derwent Valley please read here. Enrolled Nurse Position Description. Registered Nurse Position Description.
Exercise Physiologist for Rural Primary Health Program. Details here.
ACFI Coordinator, details here. Position Description will be available online next week. Applications close 24th December 2018.
We are always searching for the right people – even if we have no current vacancies, we are always on the search for talent. Please send through your expression of interest and resume as per our contact details below.
- You can contact us via our online form; or
- by telephoning us on (03) 6261 2744; or
- email firstname.lastname@example.org